See you Next Month at Pigment & Colour Science Forum 2023!
Coming to Cleveland, Ohio, Oct. 11-12, 2023
Combined with TIO2 World Summit
The Pigment and Colour Science Forum will be making it's way to Cleveland, Ohio this October 11-12, 2023! The industry is clearly excited to come together and find out about the latest innovations and how to move the industry forward.
Combining more than 25 years of experience in working with the industrial pigments and colorants sectors and titanium dioxide supply chain, Smithers' combined Pigment and Color Science Forum & TiO2 World Summit regularly unites key players from across the entire value chain for 2-days of the latest market insights, imformative presentations, collaborative discussions, and valuable networking opportunities, building on the inherent synergies between the pigments and TiO2 industries.
What should you expect at the 2023 event?
- Meet the speakers from Ford, P&G, Sun Chemical, Eckart, BYK, PPG, PRA, Schlenk Metallic Pigments, Sierra Rutile Limited, Orion, Iluka, Penn Color, TiPMC Consulting, and more.
- Hear presentations and panels covering enhanced TIO2 sustainability, digital color rendering, jetness, the value chain and outlook, aluminum pigments, and much more. Agenda >>
- Receive access to presentation video recordings and speaker materials after the event
- 4+ hours of networking built into the program
- Make new connections within the industry with like-minded individuals
- Get complete access to the conference app and online platform to connect with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors
- Enjoy networking lunches, a welcome reception with drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the end of the first day, and more – all included in your registration
This is the only event specifically on pigments and will address key topics like radical innovations, sustainability, supply chain and market outlook. Pigment & Colour Science Forum has included attendees from Akzo Nobel, IKEA, Renault, Sensient, Jaguar Land Rover, Sun Chemical, Schlenk, Ecolean, TU Delft, and many more.
“A good mix of presentations and a nice blend of attendees from a wide range of industries.”
- Business Development Director, Huntsman Pigments